History of Architecture History of Architecture

I think it's stuck in my head

I guess it is stuck in my head now. The tune is catchy, I'd say an original concept. Only thing I noticed was that the animation was kind of limited. Dancing was always the same, and the guitar playing animation was repetitive, but that's about it. Besides that, it was actually pretty good.

Technicolor Phase Technicolor Phase

Just one thing.

Birds don't have brown poo. Gave you an eight, more for my own reasons, so don't let it throw you off. The music was nice, but I just prefer lyric-less music. Doesn't mean you have to change for me.

Frog Frog

I guess...

I guess sprite movies from scratch are becoming rather popular, the simple stuff.

Just something nice to listen to to calm you down.

guitar battle short guitar battle short

Hmm?

I use Flash CS4 and I can make preloaders. Since when was Newgrounds a place for videos edited with Flash?

FlamingMoose responds:

im sorry you feel that way but I don't know how to make swf into avi either so I couldn't youtube it to show friends. If you mind showing me cs4 preloaders/how to it won't happen again.

mechasonic vs mechasonic mechasonic vs mechasonic

Smooth

The animation is smooth.
Story: Metal Sonic takes Metal Sonic's cookie
Result: A bunch of flashing colors and a bunch of big sprites.

Eye pop Eye pop

Wait...what?

Snake is a frog? Kind of surprised me, which is what gave me a 3. Showed something I didn't think I'd see.

new dbz style battle new dbz style battle

Unoriginal?

Seems like you really didn't think through the concept. Kinda just thought of something and threw it down. Not really much to see, but it turns out to be what it is.

Narwhals Narwhals

Who is it?

Who's the guy with the crazy voice?

The only reason I give this a 9 is because the point where it becomes repetitive just doesn't seem to flow like the others. It's rather obvious that it's looping.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Addicting? I think so.

And I thought your other flashes were "addicting". Now I have to keep watching this one over and over again!

It's just, as if...you know exactly where the story is and what it is--without even watching it. Just tells you how generic some animes can be.